Wednesday, July 6, 2011

First Post

Hi!  My name is Jess and I decided to start this blog at the urging of my 5 year old son, whom I affectionately call "Mister".  I have always loved crafts, a trait that has been passed on to my son.  He's always asking me if I can put pictures of his crafts on the computer for others to see, so I decided to use this as a way to show off his crafts, as well as mine.  Obviously I have no one visiting as of now, and if I don't have others looking that would be fine, just so I can show him how his pictures are online...however if I eventually got some nice comments for him that would be awesome!  Anyways, until I get the hang of things, I'll say bye for now and show a couple pics.
Here is something Mister made using perler beads.  The skull and crossbones was from a template and the one on the left is a Mario mushroom he made on his own.
This is Boo and Megaman I used from looking at pixelated images (with the help of Mister of course!)

No comments:

Post a Comment