Saturday, July 9, 2011

Homemade shirt

Today Mister and I used fabric paint to design shirts.  I had a coupon for 50% off one item at Michaels and got a package of 6 1oz bottles of fabric paint for $3.  I wanted to try out making freezer paper stencils, but had no freezer paper and Mister was eager to make the shirts...so maybe we'll do that next time (like for Christmas gifts for grandma and grandpa).  For more information on how to do this, check out I Am Momma Hear Me Roar.  I happened upon this site and she has some GREAT stuff.  I haven't formally followed her blog, but I'm constantly checking it out and will do it soon. 

Anyways, here are the shirts Mister made:

He used a paintbrush for this one.

This drawing was directly squeezed out of the tube and the guy in the corner (a rockstar) was thick with paint, so he smeared when I moved the shirt =(

This is the one I made.  The bass drum has Mister's name, but I prefer to keep that private.

Thanks for stopping by, hope your weekend's great!

No comments:

Post a Comment